Pain patients must be referred by a physician. Our pain service is procedure oriented and does not offer chronic pain medication management.
- Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Billing information (434) 845-5493
- Interventional Pain Service (434) 845-5493
- Closed Saturday and Sunday
- Our office does not bill for Lynchburg Anesthesia Associates.
- Their phone number is (866) 426-7682
After Hours Emergencies for Pain Patients
- Please go to the nearest emergency room for emergencies after hours.
Cancellation Policy for Pain Patients
- We reserve the right to charge $50.00 for appointments cancelled without 24 hours advanced notice.
Instructions for Pain Patients
- Instructions will be mailed to you.
- Please arrive on time. If you are over 15 minutes late your appointment will be rescheduled.
- You cannot drive after the procedure and will need a driver to take you home.
- Anticipate being at the facility for 2-3 hours.
- Patients should take their morning medications including those for pain.
- Contact the office immediately if you are taking antibiotics.
- Patients on blood thinners will need their physician’s approval to stop these medications for several days prior to their pain procedure. Blood work will be done the day of your procedure to make sure your blood clots normally.
Payment Policy for Pain Patients
Anesthesia Services of Lynchburg, Inc. complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.